Also available, a listing of supported hardware by product.
Voice Hardware/Software Requirements
- Windows 95/98/ME or NT/2000/XP.
- Voice capable MODEM/device that supports the Microsoft TAPI
standard or TAPI compliant voice card.
- MODEM INF file tailored for TAPI use.
- Microsoft UniModemV TAPI MODEM driver. Click here to download UniModemV. (NOTE:
Win 95B, Win98, WinME, Win2000, and WinXP uses should not need this file, as it is already present with your
version of Windows.)
- Sound card, microphone, and speakers
NOTE: . As this is the only TSP available for nearly all Voice MODEMs, NT
will generally not work with our CallAudit Voice package using a MODEM. Specialty
cards, such as the Dialogic Proline 2V, will
operate with CallAudit Voice under NT as they have their own custom TSP available.
Other items recommended for full feature use:
- Caller ID service from your local telephone company
- Additional speakers and microphone for speaker phone use
CallAudit Hardware/Software Requirements
- Caller ID service from your telephone company
- MODEM or hardware device that supports Caller ID
- 386, 486 IBM PC or compatible
- Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME or NT/2000/XP
- Hard disk for software/data storage
- 16 MB of system RAM (8 MB or more recommended)
- 3.5 " disk drive
Note: Both Caller ID service from your telephone company and a serial device or
MODEM supporting Caller ID are required for CallAudit. See the hardware
section for information about specific MODEMs and other Caller ID devices supported by